Good news! You can still satisfy your craving for Mexican food!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 very ripe avocados
- 3 tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper (diced)
- 2 tbsp yellow onion (diced)
- 3 cloves fresh garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 3/4 cup corn (kernels from one ear raw corn)
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 6-8 large lettuce leaves
- Mash avocado in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the mashed avocado.
- Add 2 to 3 spoonfuls of the mixture to a romaine lettuce leaf and roll.