I know… I know….Writing a book can seem like a daunting task, but with the right approach, anyone can write a book in just 30 days. Whether you are a seasoned writer or just starting out… Why are you NOT making your dreams come true? If Authorship is your dream, you are in luck! For the past 10 years, I have taken on 5 students a year and helped make their dreams come true. Are you my next student? I charge $300.00 for a month, and you got me!
- Set a goal and create a plan The first step to teaching someone to write a book in 30 days is to set a goal and create a plan. I help my students define their goal, whether it’s to write a complete novel or a shorter book, and then break it down into smaller, more manageable tasks. Create a schedule that allows for regular writing time each day and establish specific milestones along the way to measure progress.
- Choose a topic The topic of the book should be something that the writer is passionate about and interested in. Encourage my student to choose a topic that they feel strongly about and that they can write about with confidence. This will help keep them motivated and engaged throughout the writing process.
- Establish a routine Establishing a routine is essential to writing a book in 30 days. I help students create a writing routine that fits into their daily schedule. This may involve waking up earlier, setting aside a specific time each day to write, or creating a dedicated writing space. A routine will help them stay focused and committed to their writing goal.
- Use writing prompts Writing prompts can be a great way to help students overcome writer’s block and stay inspired. Provide them with a variety of prompts to choose from, such as a specific writing style or a list of words that they must include in their writing. This will help them stay creative and engaged throughout the writing process.
- Provide feedback I provide feedback, which is an essential part of teaching someone to write a book. I take the time to read through their writing and provide constructive criticism that will help them improve. Encourage them to revise and edit their work to make it stronger and more engaging.
- Celebrate progress Finally, it’s important to celebrate progress along the way. I help my students celebrate their milestones and acknowledge their hard work and dedication. This will help them stay motivated and committed to their writing goal.
In conclusion, teaching someone to write a book in 30 days is possible with the right approach. I’ve helped many achieve their dream, by setting a goal, creating a plan, establishing a routine, using writing prompts, providing feedback, and celebrating progress, I can help my student become a successful author in just one month.
If you are interested www.Paypal.Me/CherieJohnson/300
Make sure your email address is attached and on Memo you put book writing and you will receive an email right back to you within 8 hours. Together we will pick a time and date to get started.
It’s 2023, stop thinking so hard: it’s time. Get it done!